Bamboo fiber towels boast a natural antibacterial ability. In other words, they are suitable for children and sensitive skin, they can also be used in saunas and wellness.

Towels from the Bamboo line are mostly made of bamboo fibers, the rest is made of standard cotton. Speaking of numbers, it is 60 to 40. Bamboo fibers give towels and bath towels specific properties such as shine and antibacterial abilities.


Bamboo is often referred to as the material of the future. Its cultivation is significantly economical and sustainable than cotton cultivation. Its features are also quite convincing. It is hypoallergenic, it resists mold and bacteria well. The bamboo fibers used in the Bamboo line of towels and bathtowels are grown without the use of pesticides and other hazardous substances, which makes these products more than suitable for allergy sufferers, children and those with sensitive skin.

In short and well, when bamboo is added to the standard cotton in the production of towels and bath towels, it can do wonders. The products are softsoft, quick drying and extremely absorbent, up to three times compared to classic terrycloth. They will literally pamper the skin.

60% of the towels are made up of antibacterial bamboo fibers, the remaining 40% is made up of standard cotton. The total weight of towels and bath towels is 530 g/m2, they are sodense and strong, but not at the expense of comfort.

At home, bamboo towels and bath towels can be used, for example, in bathrooms where there is a lack of natural ventilation, as they dry faster and are very suitable also for sauna or wellness facilities where the air humidity is high. Bamboo has a natural antibacterial function, which is why fungi and bacteria do not grow in its fibers. Towels and bath towels are therefore not affected by unpleasant odors either.

Soft towels and bath towels from the Bamboo lines are due to their natural origin and in the color palette we offer. The surface of the products is complemented by a pattern of fine stones woven into the edges and decorative borders. In case you want to use them as a advertisement item and mark them with your brand, we offer branding by embroidery or by label.

Material60% bamboo, 40% cotton
Size50 x 100 cm, 70 x 140 cm
Weight530 g/m²


Branding options

Are you interested in this product?

Write to us or call + 420 222 534 054