NEW DIGITAL PRINTER FOR COTTON TEXTILES
The new digital printer for cotton textiles is ready for your t-shirts, polo shirts, sweatshirts…in short, all your cotton textiles. Don’t have your textiles? Leave it to us.
We will arrange, print, package and deliver the textiles to your company.
We are a distributor of quality brands of promotional textiles.
Choose from our textile range or from the catalogues of our suppliers.
What is digital printing:
Digital printing is direct injection printing on textiles that doesn’t use stencils, you just put the textile on the pad and the print program starts. The ink in the printer is sprayed directly onto the textile by nozzles. Slight colour variations may occur as a result. We recommend washing the textile at 40°C.
Advantages of digital printing:
- It prints directly onto the textile, which guarantees the permanence of the print
- unlimited colour printing in high resolution, photographic quality
- printing down to the smallest details, shading, colour gradient
- high resistance to UV and washing
- can be printed on light and dark textiles
- printing is resistant to washing and ironing
- wide range of cotton textiles that can be printed
- fast digital printing
Did you know…
The father of electrophotography is the American scientist Chester Floyd Carlson. The first electrophotographic print was made on October 22, 1938 in Astoria (the part of New York where Carlson had his laboratory) which is immortalized in the first digital output.